Lake FX 2017! For Artist & Creative Professionals!
April 21–22, 2017
Chicago Cultural Center
FREE Admission & No Registration Needed!
If you create, perform or produce…this is for you!
Lake FX presented by Google is the Midwest’s largest FREE gathering of artists & creative professionals
- 50+ interactive workshops & discussions with national arts leaders
- April 21 Keynote with Kevin Liles, co-founder and CEO of 300 Entertainment, in conversation with Kevin Coval
- April 22 Keynote with Alex Ross, comic book writer & artist, in conversation with Robert Milazzo
- Brand development presentation by Google
- Access to one-on-one marketing, legal, financial & career development advice. Come prepared!
- Live performances by some of Chicagoland’s very talented emerging musicians
- Networking opportunities with fellow arts professionals
All events are FREE and open to anyone working in (or aspiring to work in) creative fields including music, theater, dance, art & design.
Visit Gravatar.com and link a picture to your email address. It's that easy.